Friday, July 11, 2008

Evan Krauss "Attorney to the stars"



Evan Krauss.


Evan Krauss is our attorney. He is the anti-attorney actually. If you take all of the supposed characteristics of a music business attorney and invert them, you would have Evan. What I am going to say will most likely leave you stunned and incredulous, but I often have to remind Evan that I owe him money. I have not received one invoice for a phone call or fax!!!! Crazy I know!!! Evan is young and extremely bright. He does not like to admit this but I cannot help but observe that he has quite a way with the ladies. He was instrumental in negotiating our Emi publishing deal. What I most love about Evan is his humility. After you speak with him, you always come away with the feeling that this man with this highly intimidating intellect and powers of calculation has some how convinced you that hes just like you...mortal. He has'nt fooled me one bit. While he may be the cool lawyer that you wanna sit down and have a drink with and talk about pin up girls...well lets just put it like this..If God challenged me to a game of chess,,,I'd send Evan!

1 comment:

M. Nahadr said...

Absolutely True True True!!!! He is Golden!!!!!!