Friday, July 11, 2008

ROLL CREDITS!!!!!!!!




Thats me. The originater. The first of the Campbell six. I'm not good at much but I make make music that will f*** your head up! I am one of the greatest who has ever done it. My goal is to get you to realize that!!! I've already told my story. Where do I fit in in this whole Black Irishmen thing? Hard to say. Since I've been doing it the longest, I guess I feel like a proud father watching all of his kids win the little league world series year after year. I'm real excited about working with Family. Of all of the people that we work with, I think that my story interests me the least. When you see the Black irishmen name on records you may think only of me and my brothers. This is not true however. We have a whole team that makes this happen. Since you are being invited to join us as we move forward with our saga, please allow me a few moments to introduce the cast members of this story.................................

No comments: