Friday, July 11, 2008

Paul Campbell /Producer/Songwriter



Paul is intense. He doesnt just DO anything. Its all planned. Strategized. Paul is the sum of every business self help book that you have ever read. He regurgitates parables and helpful little metaphors for just about any situation that life could bring to you! He has read and digested all of it. He has become a veritable black Irish Tony Robbins and guess what haters...It works!


I have watched this brother of mine will himself into being great. And make no mistake about it, he IS great. He has been bangin out music for sometime but took a couple of years off to go to bible school. I suppose this was meant to find himself. All I know is when he came back he was a beast! I secretly wonder what he found up there because I think I would bottle it and sell it on the Internet to wack producers!


So he comes back as a bible school drop out, and jumps right into this music game with a vengeance. I warned him that he'll be running with a whole different crowd but I'm glad that he went to that school. I mean, we could use it. I seen the devil plenty of times since Ive been in the music business. He runs around midtown manhattan with a button down dress shirt and white sneakers talkin bout some"Have your people call my people!" "Lets do lunch!" Yeah that devil is slick. Paul is no joke. I'll put him up against any producer out. I love the team man, we are deep!

No comments: