Friday, July 11, 2008

Tony Perez "The Negotiator"




Tony Perez.


Tony Perez is our manager. He is one part whirlwind, one part tsunami and one hundred percent hustle. He has been managing me for about 3 years and has done for my career what 10 managers could not have accomplished together. Tony is always busy! He is all fragmented sentences and unfinished thoughts. When I talk to him, I swear I can literally hear the gears and cogs in his mind spinning as he begins one sentence talking about one thing and ends it talking about another. Tony Perez has so much going! He is the only man I know who will interrupt himself in a conversation! He is pretty amazing. A sight to behold. I always imagine him as this solar powered beat hustler, who doesnt so much as sleep as he collapses himself into a ball, much like sleep mode on this computer. Then he wakes...and is off again! It would be fair to say that with out Tonys hustle, I wouldnt have sold anything at all in the last 3 years. He is the best in the business..literally!

No comments: