Friday, July 11, 2008

Manny Martinez/ Assistant/Guitar god!!1




Manny Martinez is our assistant/guitar God to the stars. Manny is a serious, serious dude. He is not for all the bullshit! manny is the young guy who will corner you at a party and pontificate for hours on the f***ed up state of music. At the end of his impassioned diatribe, you will suddenly discover that he has every reason to do so..All music would be disappointing to you too if you had mannys incredible guitar skill and years at Berklee school of music to back it up!I love listening to this guy talk. Manny is all glower and surly stare. He has somehow managed to capture the cynicism of the jaded veteran and the wide eyed rapture of the newly converted at the same time. He is constantly reminding me of how I felt when I first got into the business. I am reminded of how much fun that this can actually be.

No comments: